Kelly Kinkaid is currently conducting a professional job search as a detail-oriented Social Media Specialist, Strategist, and Content Developer in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. She has a strong interest in continuous learning and is excited about the opportunity to transition to your company. Her former work experience provides an energetic employee who has strong organizational, marketing, technical, communication, and analytical skills. Current key strengths include:
- Master freelance writer and blogger of compelling content and engaging online narratives that are SEO friendly, viral and evergreen
- Skilled community developer who created content and content calendars for a variety of social media channels
- Experienced strategic analyst, online trend predictor, and editorial calendar developer for social media channels
- Talented communicator, teacher, and public speaker
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- Online Social Media Platform Experience: Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Analytics, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Software and Content Management Systems: WordPress, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Kellyology.net is a personal blog by Kelly Kinkaid. Mirroring Kelly’s life, her personal blog has gone through many changes over the years and seems to finally have settled into a place in which she can explore and discuss her life as it is, flaws and all. Over the years Kelly as a freelance writer and blogger has explored personal finance, stretching a dollar, diet and exercise, social media, and living a life well lived. Kelly has been active within the social media community since 2004 and enjoys exploring new forms of social media and communication. She has attended several social media conferences and was an Instructor and Panelist on Trend Prediction and Strategic Content Development at the Financial Bloggers Conference, #FinCon12, in September of 2012. She has been linked to or written for sites such as Wise Bread, Blogging Basics 101, Kidworth, and Jennifer Luitwieler’s Why I Run Series, spends entirely too much time on Twitter, and spends all of her spare time in her many roles including but not limited to
- competitive swimmer and high school band mom
- wife to a rabid Oklahoma State University Cowboys fan and C.P.A.
- a Half Fanatics runner who completed her first full marathon in November of 2013
- the woman who is actively attempting to and is sometimes successful at ruining her children’s short lives, aka a mother to two teens
Other places you can find Kelly are:
Required fields are marked *.
Picture Taken by Maggie McKenney Photography.
Kelly Kinkaid enjoys writing about such topics as stretching a dollar, personal finance, diet and fitness, and living a life well lived. She spends all of her spare time in her many roles including but not limited to soccer, basketball, swimmer, band, and piano mom, runner and wife. You may contact her via e-mail kellyology(at)gmail(dot)com.